Today I went to Cobblestone Cafe in Waynesville for my Aunt Heather's baby shower given by my mommy's side of the family! We had a lot of fun and once again everyone wanted to hold me! I was a very good girl.... I slept the whole time and didn't make a peep! Less than 8 weeks until I get to meet my baby cousin! YEAH!!!!

Aunt Heather opening up an Ohio State outfit for Baby Girl McDowell. I got the same outfit.... can't wait to wear our matching OSU outfits together and root on our cousin Ben. Ben is an Offensive Lineman for the Buckeyes. Look for him this year. He is #63 and his last name is Person. Go Buckeyes & Go Ben! Ben's mom gave us the OSU outfits! Thanks Cheryl!!!

This is my cousin Jill with her newly adopted son Sam. They just brought Sam home from China! We are so glad to have him as part of our family. We love you Sammy!

Gretchen (Aunt Heather's sister and my adopted Aunt!) holding me! I am OUT!

This is my Grandma McDowell holding me! She always wants to hold me... she tells me how pretty I am and how much she loves me. I love her, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment