Monday, October 30, 2006

A Day in the Life of Claire!

I am a very busy girl with an active social life. Here is just a glimse of a typical day in my life...



Here I am in my Bumbo watching Mommy make dinner.


Here I am with Daddy & Sophie on our way for an evening walk.

Here I am at Uncle Scott & Aunt Heather's house. Caroline & I are forced to have yet another photo shoot.


Now here I am defending my poor little Cousin Caroline. I am not happy at all with the Papparazzi... they are making baby Caroline cry and I had to get forceful.


Okay... we're cool now. Caroline stopped crying once the crazy photographer's took a second to give Caroline her pacifier.

Whew.. what a busy day! The best part was spending time with Caroline!

4 comments:

The Vachas said...

Those are great. Claire is so expressive. I love the second picture with her giving you some attitude.

Jill from Killeny Glen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill from Killeny Glen said...

LOVE the forceful look...watch out!

Anonymous said...

Grandma Barb thinks these are two of the cutest "baby dolls" in Dayton!

Just love the pictures of the two cousins together, especially in their Halloween outfits. Their mommies sure do lots of shopping to find all these darling clothes you always see the girls wearing.

They are truly lucky little girls with families who love them "to pieces"!