Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Lil' Techie

Yesterday we got our new Dell laptop. The computer room is now Anna's nursery and we are moving the computer to the basement. It really isn't feesible for me to go to the basement to use the computer with a toddler and a new baby so Ben bought me a laptop for Christmas! He got it up and running last night. Claire loves playing on our computer and Ben's work laptop so she was excited to see a new computer to play with. Don't tell Claire, but she is getting a Fisher Price laptop & mouse for Christmas. Hopefully it'll go over well with her!
She really likes playing with the mouse and banging on the keys. We are working on gentleness!

She is pointing to a picture on the screen of my dad holding her and she says "Papa... baby". She doesn't quite understand that all those baby pictures around the house and on the computer are pictures of her!


Typing away!!


Just a cute picture I took a little while back of my girls!!

5 comments:

The Seekins Family said...

How cute! I am sure she will love having her very own laptop! I absolutely love the picture of Claire and Sophie...tooo cute!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Isn't it amazing how the little ones just KNOW how to negotiate a computer after watching Mommy and Daddy??

Claire is going to LOVE having her own computer set up!!

Anonymous said...

How nice that you will now have your laptop so you won't have to go down the basement to use the computer. That will be hard to do once you have both Anna and Claire to take care of in your main living area.

I really like the last picture of Claire and Sophie together. Sophie looks so regal and lady like. That is a picture that needs to be framed!
Barb H.

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

I love these pictures of Claire at the computer! She looks like such a big girl! She'll probably want to get up on the table and "play" with it a lot!!!

The Vachas said...

We bought Landon the Leap Frog computer. We gave it to him already so he cold get adjusted to the mouse before getting new games for it for Christmas. I don't know what we were worried about, I think it took him 2 days to figure it out. He likes it a lot but it certainly does not replace the real thing.