Yesterday I had Anna's 3 month pictures taken at our house by Kelly Graman. My friend, Jeni, told me about Kelly. She photographs her kids and I saw her work on Jeni's blog. I am so happy with the way these pictures turned out! Kelly was so nice and very patient with Anna & Claire. We will definitely be using her again! Thanks Kelly and Jeni!
















4 comments:
Love these cute pictures of Anna! She looks so big...that little newborn is gone.:(
I'm so glad you liked Kelly and it went so well! I'm very impressed with her turn-around time. Can't wait to use her next week for Caroline's pics. Thanks for referring her! I'm so happy your friend Jeni told you about her. I hope this is our answer to the photographer issue!:)
I still can't get over how Anna looks so much like her Aunt Beth! I definitely see it now that you showed me Beth's baby picture last week!
Those pictures are adorable but what happened to your baby? I swear Michele, I would not have recognized her if I hadn't seen her on your blog. Her hair looks lighter and longer and thinner. She has changed a lot in the last month. I guess I haven't seen her in a while. I love your pictures!!
Beautiful, sweet pictures of Anna. How precious is this child with that big smile? Thanks for sharing your collection of Anna's 3 month old pics. Just look at how big she is getting. I see so much of Ben in her smile and face. Very adorable!!!
~ Barb ~
She has changed so much! What great pictures! Your girls are so beautiful...little heartbreakers!!
Post a Comment