Anna had her one year well check with our doctor. Everything checked out great and she is a growing, healthy girl! She weighed 21 pounds 14 ounces (55th percentile), 31 inches (95th percentile) and her head circ. is in the 75th percentile. The percentiles were almost exactly the same as her 9 month visit, so she is on a steady growth pattern. She is very long and on the lean side, which we've known all along. We are definitely very thankful for our healthy one year old! Such an answer to prayer!
A happy little girl in the waiting room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
OH! Sweet, sweet Anna! SO GLAD the shots are over for now!
Oh-these pictures are so sad! It makes me dread Grant's appt. for shot in the morning! I totally know what you mean about when it is your own child. I literally cried at my Anna's one year visit. She recovered from the experience much better than I did. Ironically...she weighed exactly the same as your Anna at 1 yr...right down to the ounce! Your little gal has a couple plus inches on her though! Hope we can get together soon! I've got some goodies for your girls since I keep missing their birthday parties!
Poor Anna! I hate the shots...and it definitely is different when it's your own!
Love the new background!
This is the worst...the shots are awful. Poor Anna, but at least it's over now. She's getting so big.
I agree, it's truly awful when our own little ones are cry and are upset.
Oh, the nasty things our little ones HAVE TO THROUGH and the worst part is that they don't understand why. Bless her heart. But the good news out of this doctor visit is that Anna is growing and doing fine. Her measurements seem a lot like Caroline's. Maybe they will be built about the same. Tall and thin (that model look!!!). Lucky them!!!
~ Grammy Barb
Post a Comment