Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Day with Friends

I hosted a little get together for my friends Cynetta & Deanna (and their kids!). It was such a beautiful, warm, spring day! We all had such a great time just being together. I am so thankful for these girls! Love them!!
We brought out the bounce house for the first time this year. The kids always enjoy bouncing!

Deanna & I had a mini-shower for Cynetta who after two boys is having a GIRL! We are very excited for her and had fun buying her some girly things for Baby Grace (arriving in early June)!

Anna, Claire, Landon & Noah having a picnic lunch!

Benjamin & Olivia sat at the adult table!

The siblings on the teeter totter!

What a FUN day!

Noah & Anna going REALLY high on the glider and Anna thought it was great!

I put sand in our water table this year because my girls were digging up my flower beds! All the kids had fun digging in the sand!

No comments: