Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mother's Day Evening

I forgot to post these pics from Mother's day evening and they were too cute not to share! We went to a park and went fishing, flew kites and took a nice walk. I couldn't have asked for much more on my special day!!!
Anna caught a fish! The girls really do love fishing!

Daddy was about to release the little fishy! They like touching it (Ewwww!).

Claire is learning to reel in her catch! She does great!! She actually taught me how to do it!

Grammy and the girls on the fishing pier!

Claire flying a kite!

Anna thinks the best thing in the world is to walk Sophie! Thankfully, we have such a wonderful pup!

Watching the girls learn to roll down hills was quite possibly one of the sweetest things I've witnessed. The pure joy they got from such a simple activity was precious! They rolled and rolled and rolled and....

No comments: