Monday, August 02, 2010

12 Year Anni

July 25th marked the 12 year wedding anniversary for me & Ben. Words don't seem adequate when I try to describe my husband of 12 years. Most people don't really know Ben. He is a private person, but I know his intense love for his family and the Lord. What I love most about him is that he is strong where I am my weakest. He evens me out and makes me feel like the most loved and secure woman in the world. I've never doubted his love and commitment to me. He is definitely a better husband than I am wife. Ben is an equally great father. He is a strong disciplinarian, but loving, soft and sweet with our girls, too. I love watching him with Claire & Anna because I see every quality that I love most in him shine through when he's with his girls. Ben, thank you for being my rock, my love, my dream come true. I love YOU more than anything in this world. I am so thankful that the Lord was thinking of me when he created you. I'm looking forward to the next 12 years and beyond, Babe!
Ben & I went to our favorite restaurant, Fleming's Steakhouse, for our anniversary dinner. It was fun getting dressed up a bit and sharing a delicious and QUIET dinner together!

On our actual anniversary, Grammy had the girls make cards for us and surprise us with a cake! I could've never imagined that this would be our family 12 years later! I feel amazingly blessed!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Sweet! I love Flemings!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Oh, Michele...wonderful. I feel incredulous that it has been 12 years?? OH MY!! I too am married to a wonderful, sweet man who is the most incredible Daddy! We are blessed to have men who love the Lord!