Friday, September 03, 2010

Kings Island 2010

On Friday, we took our second day trip to King's Island. The girls and I have been there several times, but this was our first time with Daddy. We all had a really, really fun time. We jumped right on every ride and the temperature was in the mid-70's with a nice breeze! What a perfect day for an amusement park!
Daddy, Claire & Anna on the roller coaster! My girls loved all the rides. No fear at all!

The swings are always a fan favorite!

Anna loved the carousel. I'm sure because of the horses!

My little pilots!

This is a glimpse into our future. Lord, help us all!

Nothing says King's Island like Smurf ice cream! The best ice cream E-V-E-R!

One of the favorite rides was the Drop-Zone for kids! Even Daddy liked this one!

I love how Anna has her arms up in the air! My little dare devil!

Fun train ride!

At the end of our day, we let the girls play in the kiddie water park. Thankfully, I had a dry change of clothes for the ride home! What a GREAT day!

2 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

GOOD TIMES!!!!!
What a glorious day to go too!

The Seekins Family said...

I'm so glad you didn't get rained out!! Looks like a blast!!