Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Birthday Baby is THREE

Happy 3rd Birthday to my baby, Anna Christine! Anna is my sweet reminder of God's perfect timing in our lives. I never would've planned to have my children so close together, but without a doubt, I would do it all over again! Anna has taught me to enjoy the simplicities in life. That it's okay get your hands messy, to giggle often, to love deeply, to be silly, to listen closely, and that being the center of attention isn't the most important thing in life. She has certainly made me a better mother and a better person. My heart overflows with love for this little girl. She is a diamond in the ruff and a dream come true. I thank the Lord everyday for the gift of Anna. I can't imagine my life without her in it.
Anna- You are loved and treasured beyond measure. What is more amazing is that there is someone who adores you even more than your family and that is the Lord. My daily prayer for you is that someday soon you will understand the depth of love the Savior has for YOU! You are a true princess because you are loved by the King! Happy Birthday Sweet Anna!










Photos by: Nikki James Photography

2 comments:

Gwen Ernst said...

What a lovely post for your beautiful daughter! She is too cute for words! I am excited to be welcoming an Anna in to our extended family as my sister is due in April.

The Seekins Family said...

Oh, Michele! What an absolutely beautiful post!! Anna is so blessed to have you as her mother! She is such a beautiful little girl(and I love ALL of the tutu pics!)!