Thursday, March 03, 2011

Jillian's 10th

March 1st was Jillian's 10th birthday! So hard to believe it has been a decade since her birth. I remember it so vividly. I was working that night in the NICU. Jillian was born at 36 weeks so the NICU response team was called to Kristen's room to assist with her birth (in case there was need for a resuscitation). I can remember telling the nurse, respiratory therapist, and nurse practitioner to take good care of my niece on their way out and PRAYING so hard that Jillian would be okay. The Lord heard our prayers and blessed our family with a sweet, spunky, healthy and FUNNY girl! We are so thankful for Jillian and the joy she adds to our family. Happy 10th Birthday, Jill Bug (you'll always be my Jill Bug!).
The big 10 year old!

Connor??? Not sure...

Claire could NOT wait to give Jilli the constellation turtle we got for her!

The girls love their big girl cousins!

We LOVE you, Jillian!

2 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Happy Birthday to a VERY sweet girl!

Connor said...

That picture is very flattering if I do say so myself.