As I mentioned earlier, Ben and I surprised Claire & Anna on Valentine's Day with a trip to Great Wolf Lodge. We did the same thing last year and I think they were half way expecting it again his year. They don't forget ANYTHING! We really enjoy going to Great Wolf... such a quick and easy getaway and the girls absolutely love it. In fact, Anna asks at least daily when we're going back (ALL year long!). We needed a little time away as a family and had a wonderful time!
My wolf pups getting measured! Claire is now 48 inches tall which allows her to ride on every slide! And, she loves those big slides and even goes by herself!
My tall girl!
The girls loved "racing" down these slides! Claire won this round!
Daddy and Claire having fun!
Love making memories with my family!
Both girls went across these lily pads so many times!! They were really good and got to the point they didn't need help!
Always posing!
Ben and the girls going down the family raft slide! Ben and I counted about 50-60 times that we went down the big slides in two days. That is a LOT of flights of stairs we climbed to get up to the slides. We all got a great work out!
We stayed in the "Wolf Den" cabin this year!
Claire got the top bunk and Anna got the bottom! They thought it was GREAT!
Dinner at the lodge! The food is really good!
I had to get a photo from behind as the girls were watching the bedtime show/storytime. I am loving their wolf ears and tails! So cute!
Claire and Violet the Wolf! Anna wanted nothing to do with her!
My Valentines... LOVE 'em!











1 comment:
Our neighbor Frankie drove headfirst off that family raft last week! He came over all scraped up.
Post a Comment