Today I am one month old. Wow... time flies! The first picture is my newborn picture. As you can see from the new pictures I am starting to smile a lot! I have gotten so big in one month. I'm about 9 pounds now. That's 2 pounds bigger than my lowest weight of 7 pounds. I love to eat. Mommy says I take after my daddy when it comes to eating! Every month mommy is going to take my picture on the quilt great grandma McDowell made for me so you can see how big I'm getting. Look at how much I've grown! Notice Sophie in the last picture. She doesn't want to be left out of anything!
Happy one month birthday Claire! We love that you are doing quilt pics too! I can't believe it has been a month since I saw her in the hospital. Anna and I need to see that girl again soon!
4 comments:
She is really changing. I can't believe how alert she is. This month really went fast for me how about you? Happy 1 month birthday Claire!!!!
She is getting so chubby. I can't believe she can be a month old already.
One month makes a big difference in the beginning! Happy 1st month Claire! You are so adorable!
Happy one month birthday Claire! We love that you are doing quilt pics too! I can't believe it has been a month since I saw her in the hospital. Anna and I need to see that girl again soon!
Post a Comment