Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'm Two Months!

On Saturday Claire turned 2 months old! Today we went for her 2 month check up. Claire weighs 12 lbs 9 oz and is 23.75 inches long. She is in the 90th percentile for length and 75th percentile for weight & head circumference! She is getting to be a chunk! I can't believe how big she's gotten! She has almost doubled her lowest weight of 7 pounds. Wow!!!

5 comments:

The Fam said...

Claire you are adorable! We can't believe how big you are getting! And your bumbo looks like lots of fun! Let's get together again soon!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! I'm so glad I got to see her at Ron's wedding before she grows up too much! I can't wait to see you guys again.

The Seekins Family said...

She is adorable! I still love her hair!

The Vachas said...

She is getting cuter all the time. My goodness. We need to see you guys again. Can I just say I am afraid Claire is going to pass up our little runt. He goes to the doctor next week but last month he was 16 pounds with clothes and a diaper. Yikes! He was still 10-25% though. We need to get him some Miracle Grow. Actually, we love him just the way he is. We just want him to grow before he is old enough to have a complex about it.

kendall harris said...

She is so cute. I guess I can't give you any of Kendall's clothes since they weigh about the same :)