Sunday, September 10, 2006

Out for a Stroll!

Last week on Labor Day, Ben and I had our first date since Claire arrived! We went to a Reds game and ate dinner at the restaurant that overlooks the field! We had great seats right behind home plate!! Ben's mom & dad babysat with Claire and these are a couple pictures they took on their walk with Claire! She had a lot of fun with Grammy & Grandpa!



3 comments:

The Fam said...

We love these pictures of Claire. You don't see many bonnets like she has on any more. The middle picture is so precious! It needs a frame for sure!

kendall harris said...

I hope that you and Ben had a good time. Make sure you continue to make time for just the two of you. Looks like the grandparents had fun with their little girl.

The Vachas said...

I missed these as well. I love the bonnet. She looks so sweet. I have to agree with Brittney, I hope you bought a frame.