This weekend my Daddy put together my Exersaucer. He said I was too little for it, but Mommy convinced him I was big enough and strong enough. My Daddy was VERY frustrated when he put it together. He said something like you need a degree in Engineering to assemble the stupid thing... whatever that means! But, he finally got it put together for me and I have been playing in ever since! I have so much fun!! Mommy takes me out of it before I am done sometimes because she read babies shouldn't stay in them too long! Oh well... I love it while I'm in it! Fun times!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Claire you look so cute in your colorful exerciser. It looks like you are going to have lots of fun with this new toy!
Glad your daddy got it together for you. Just wait, Daddy, for the next several Christmas years ahead... you know you have to be a good helper for Santa!
She doesn't look too small for it. She looks like she loves it. I can't believe how big she looks Michele. We are glad you got it put together Ben and for the record, my engineer has trouble with those things at times. Landon still plays in his. It is great when you need a little Mommy time, even if it is to fold some laundry.
4 comments:
Claire you look so cute in your colorful exerciser. It looks like you are going to have lots of fun with this new toy!
Glad your daddy got it together for you. Just wait, Daddy, for the next several Christmas years ahead... you know you have to be a good helper for Santa!
Grandma Barb (your adopted grammie)
We cannot believe how grown up you look in your exersaucer Claire! Anna loves hers too!
That looks like alot of fun. She looks like a big girl. Tell Claire to tell Kendall how much fun it is because she doesn't like hers anymore.
She doesn't look too small for it. She looks like she loves it. I can't believe how big she looks Michele. We are glad you got it put together Ben and for the record, my engineer has trouble with those things at times. Landon still plays in his. It is great when you need a little Mommy time, even if it is to fold some laundry.
Post a Comment