Friday, October 06, 2006

My Cousin Caroline!

Today I went to my Aunt Heather & Uncle Scott's house to visit my cousin Caroline. We had a lot of fun and of course Mommy & Aunt Heather made us have yet another photo shoot. Caroline wasn't too sure about it, but I tried to be the big cousin and help get little Caroline through it. I tried to tell her she better get use to the picture taking because it has only just begun!

Picture time again????

I think Caroline is pretending to be asleep... somebody should tell her that trick doesn't work. They'll keep taking pictures anyway!


Do you think they'll notice if I put her in a head lock????


These people are crazy... how many pictures do you need anyway?


I am so done with this. Is it over yet? I think Caroline really is asleep now... wish I was.


Where did they take my cousin? I'm sorry about the head lock. I promise I won't do it again... can you bring her back???

5 comments:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

I love you cousin Claire! Thanks for helping me pose for our pictures together! Aren't we cute??? I can't wait to see you again!!!!!
Love, Caroline

Anonymous said...

You two should start writing cartoons, very good commentating.
Very ADORABLE pictures for very ADORABLE babies.

Love,

Mom, (Nuna, Linda Gayle)

Anonymous said...

From another VERY PROUD GRANDMA....
these are so cute!!!!
Ir Michele writes the captions... she should go into writing children's books. You are so clever with your thoughts about the photos.
Can't get enough of these pics.

Thanks.... "Real" Grandma Barb NOW

The Vachas said...

Those are some very cute pictures! I love the matching bows.

The Seekins Family said...

I can't imagine how much fun the two of you will have with 2 girls so close in age! They will be best of friends, I'm sure! And they are both adorable! I still can't believe how big Caroline makes Claire seem!