I love it when mommy sits me on the couch all by myself. I feel like such a big girl. Today I got a little bored with that so I kept trying to straighten myself up so I could stand on the couch. With a little bit of help I was able to stand and lean against the couch (don't worry... my mommy was right there to spot me!!). I was so excited I started squealing and smiling. My mommy thought I looked very cute. She said I am getting "So Big".
5 comments:
What a cute outfit. Such strong legs.
Claire...you could not look more adorable in that outfit. Look out mommy and daddy...she'll be cruising before you know it!
Once again, love your outfit Claire Bear, but you couldn't get any cuter if you wanted to. See you soon.
I know that everyone else said it, but that is the cutest outfit. She looks perfect in it! I can't believe how much she changes!
That is such a cute outfit! I love the little skirt. She is gorwing up too fast... trying to stand already. We miss you Claire.
Post a Comment