Monday, November 06, 2006

Pumpkin Pals!!

Today my cousin Caroline came over to play with me. We had a lot of fun together. I don't know what's wrong with my Mommy and Aunt Heather, but things got a little crazy when they decided it would be "so cute" to put us INSIDE a pumpkin and take pictures of us.... and I thought the other photo shoots were bad. Things are really getting out of control when it comes to taking pictures of me and Caroline. Where will they draw the line?????????????


I think they just stuck me inside a pumpkin...

Okay... I hate to admit it, but it's kinda comfy in the pumpkin. I may just fall asleep!

Do you think if I hide they'll quite taking pictures?

I'm at a loss for words... what do you say when you're inside a pumpkin?

We have definitely had enough of the pumpkin pictures....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cousin Claire was so nice to share her big pumpkin with Caroline.

What "cutie pies". Darling pics.

Grammie B.

The Vachas said...

I wanted to put Landon in a pumkin but we didn't get one big enough. :( They look very cute but unimpressed.

The Seekins Family said...

Claire does look quite put out by this photo shoot. Cute as always, though! Caroline is very cute too. I love her fuzzy black hair, it looks sooo sooo soft!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

I love you Cousin Claire! We look really cute, although I think we need to tell our mothers that they are a little out of control with the pictures!