FINDING JOY IN LIFE'S EVERY DAY MOMENTS
I love them all, but my favorites are the one in the pink ballet skirt thing and the b&w with just the pink bow. I can't imagine having to pick though!
Wow...as she gets older, she gets even cuter! You can see from these pictures what a cute personality she has!! Adorable!
Just beautiful pictures. They could win a prize! These are certainly keepers. Oh, how she is growing. God's little angel on earth.Grammie B.
I love these, they are so adorable! She is such a cutie!
Claire is so cute...her personality really comes through in the pictures! I just love them! Kim did such a great job!!!!
The pictures are just beautiful. I still can't tell who she looks like. I guess just a wonderful combination of the two of you.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love them all, but my favorites are the one in the pink ballet skirt thing and the b&w with just the pink bow. I can't imagine having to pick though!
Wow...as she gets older, she gets even cuter! You can see from these pictures what a cute personality she has!! Adorable!
Just beautiful pictures. They could win a prize! These are certainly keepers. Oh, how she is growing. God's little angel on earth.
Grammie B.
I love these, they are so adorable! She is such a cutie!
Claire is so cute...her personality really comes through in the pictures! I just love them! Kim did such a great job!!!!
The pictures are just beautiful. I still can't tell who she looks like. I guess just a wonderful combination of the two of you.
Post a Comment