Tuesday, December 26, 2006

CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION CONTINUED...

Here are some pictures from the Cutting celebration. Claire's favorite part was playing the wrapping paper and eating it! As you can see, Claire is sitting up on her own, although she is a bit wobbly still (as seen in the third pic!). She was so much fun to watch as she was experiencing all the Holiday excitement for the first time!

See Claire sit.


See Claire eat wrapping paper.


See Claire fall!

Ben's mom & dad had Claire's Christmas picture put in the Dayton Daily News for the "Baby's First Christmas" section! This pictures shows Claire with the page from the DDN. How neat! We had no idea they were doing that. Claire will love seeing her picture in the paper when she's a little older!


Claire is enjoying her Christmas gift from Grammy & Grandpa! It's a Jumperoo and she has a ball in it! She just jumps away and smiles!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandmas & Grandpas can always come up with some cleaver ideas. What a neat surprise! Yeah, Sue and Tom!

Barb

The Seekins Family said...

Michele,
I have one of those if you would like to have one at home too. Beka has it right now, but since Elise is crawling now, I bet she will be over the Jumperoo soon. I don't want to store it so I am lending it out until we have baby #2.

kendall harris said...

Claire had alot of fun on Christmas that toy looks like hours of fun for a baby.