Today I took Miss Claire to meet Santa for the first time. She smiled non-stop and made her happy noises (more like happy screams... she is LOUD!) during her visit with Santa. I promised myself I was only going to purchase the smallest package, but as always when it comes to "Claire pictures" I bought the biggest package and the CD so I could have the images on disc! They get you hook, line and sinker! Oh well... there is nothing I would rather spend my hard earned money on! And yes, Claire was very nice this year! She doesn't have a naughty bone in her body!!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So cute! The first visit with Santa..... more special for mom and dad this year.... but just wait a couple more years!!!!
You have been such a good girl this year Claire! We can tell you really like Santa and are ready for him to bring you lots of toys! We wish we could have have joined you yesterday for your Santa visit! Love, Caroline and Aunt Heather
4 comments:
So cute! The first visit with Santa..... more special for mom and dad this year.... but just wait a couple more years!!!!
Barb H.
She looks very Happy. I think she thinks she looks cute with bows in her hair and she is anti-hat. What a cutie! Hope to see you guys soon.
I love pictures with Santa. Isn't it funny how we will pay just about anything for the babies.
You have been such a good girl this year Claire! We can tell you really like Santa and are ready for him to bring you lots of toys! We wish we could have have joined you yesterday for your Santa visit!
Love,
Caroline and Aunt Heather
Post a Comment