Aunt Heather & Cousin Caroline invited us to go to their pool to swim on Thursday... the first day of summer! What a better way to bring in the summer fun! It was a beautiful day and we had a great time! Claire & Caroline are both little water babies and are not fearful at all (which, by the way, can be very scary for their Mommies!!). They both splished and splashed and crawled around in the baby pool. It was the perfect size for them and we were the only ones in the baby pool for the majority of the time we were there! The girls loved their swimming time and break time was spent eating Dippin' Dots! We aren't sure which they enjoyed more!!
Thanks again Heather & Caroline for letting us hang out with you at the pool! We can't wait to do it again!
A picture of the girls before we went into the water. We spent quite a bit of time lathering up the girls with sunscreen. They are both on the fair side and it was the first time they had been in the direct sun for long so of course, we wanted to play it safe. In the two hours we were there we must've put sunscreen on them 3 times!! 




5 comments:
I just love seeing the "bathing beauties" in these pictures! They look adorable. What a great baby pool for them to play and splash in together. I know that sun, water and fun sure wore Caroline out. She was whipped! I bet Claire was in the same shape by supper time too. I'm glad they had so much fun together on their first days of summer.
Barb
What a great afternoon! We had so much fun with you guys! Thanks for coming with us...we're looking forward to many more swimming adventures this summer!
What adorable pictures! Claire & Caroline are really starting to look more alike. You can definitely see the resemblance! That is so funny how they were taking each others hats off!
I said this on Scott's and Heather's log and I'll say it again. I thought Caroline was Claire the fourth picture from the top. I can't believe the family resemblance is really showing. Both are absolutely beautiful!!!!
A not so prejudiced :) Nuna.
Cute pictures of the girls. What a fun day at teh pool!
Post a Comment