I've had several people ask me why I haven't posted in a while. Well... there really isn't anything very exciting going on here so I don't have much to blog. Here are some more pictures of Claire outside playing in the leaves! This is definitely her favorite activity right now! She is almost 16 months old. WOW! Everyday she says a new word and has quite the vocabulary. I am amazed at how much she is able to say. She mimics almost everything and it is so cute. I love her little high pitched voice. It's so girly!
She also just started doing somersaults and I mean full fledged somersaults. This is an activity I didn't expect for quite a while and when she started doing them it scared me, but she is so good at it. I told Ben I am going to get her in a tumbling class soon. I think we have a natural here. As always she keeps me busy, but she is so much fun and learning all the time!

Yes... she is eating a stick!

Claire loves the pine cones, unfortunately Sophie likes chewing them. There is always a war over the pine cones. Who knew???
I love this picture! She has learned to pose for the camera. Probably to speed up the whole picture taking process!
(Notice Sophie eyeing the pine cone in Claire's hand. Moments after I took this picture Sophie grabbed the pine cone and ran away with it. Like I said, who knew pine cones could be so popular?)


2 comments:
This is such a cute post. Claire is so funny! I can't believe Sophie takes pine cones from Claire, that is funny. Your girls are a blast and to think you are adding another on to the mix. Poor Ben, he is way out numbered at home.
Some more really cute fall pictures of Claire! Hopefully, it will continue to not be too cold and you can keep going outside! Although, winter will be fun with all the snow (or at least I'm hoping for some!) The girls' first real experience in the snow will be great!
Post a Comment