Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Story Time

Today Grammy took Claire to the library for story time. It is actually the same library that Grammy took Ben to for story time when he was a little boy! Claire really enjoyed her time there. She was able to color, play on the kids computer, pet "Ginger" the Guinea Pig, read, sing, and listen to a story. Grammy said she sat very well for the craft and the story! I know both Grammy & Claire look forward to many, many more library trips!!!
Claire is enthralled with computers. She really likes pounding on the keyboard and playing with the mouse!

Taking a stroll through the kids books!

Looking at Ginger!! She loves all creatures!


Grammy & Claire at the library!



Claire is obsessed with babies right now and books with babies in them are her favorite... especially if the baby is sleeping. She says "baby night-night". I'm sure the book she is looking at in the picture was a hit because it shows a baby sleeping.


Claire during craft time! She colored a very pretty scarecrow!


Just Claire looking cute!


2 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

I LOVE THE LIBRARY!
So glad that Grammy is enjoying the time with Claire at the library. I think it is cool that they have Ginger too!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

That will be so fun for Grammy and Claire!!! A great bonding experience! I love the picture of the two of them!

The library is the BEST!!! I already miss story time! We would love for you, Claire, and Anna to come with us this winter!!!