Today Claire was able to experience SNOW for the first time! After I bundled her up in her snow suit (she could barely move by the way! She looked like a marshmallow or the Michelin Man!!), we headed out to play in the snow. She wasn't sure what to make of it at first, but she had fun waddling through it. I'm pretty sure Sophie had a bit more fun than Claire though! She goes nuts running and pouncing in the snow. It's so cute to watch her play in it!

Sophie running like only a Greyhound can. It is truly amazing to watch these animals do what God designed them for... SPEED. They can get up to 45 mph. WOW!
In these two pictures Sophie is pouncing at Claire's feet trying to get her to play. Maybe in a year or two Sophie!
Claire wanted to get in her swing. She kept pointing to it and saying "sing, sing".
I am telling her "No... we can't swing, you won't fit in it with your snow suit on."
I think this picture says it all! She isn't happy about not swinging!

8 comments:
Cute pictures of both your girls! The pics look just about like Heather's post today of Caroline and Mia out in the snow, too.
Don't they look so cute all bundled up as if they can hardly move? Funny pictures of them waddling around in the snow!
I love Claire's expression on the last picture of her, when she doesn't understand why she can't get in her swing today. :(
I got a chuckle out of both girls in their snowsuits playing in the snow!!!
Barb H.
What great pictures! Claire does look just like a marshmallow! I love the ones of Sophie pouncing in the snow! Boston and Sophie would get along well in the snow. He loves it too...and it makes him so hyper!! I love Sophie's sweater too. Where did you get it?
I was so excited that it snowed today. I couldn't wait to take Caroline outside too! What a great first experience for the girls! I think they will become even more excited as the winter goes on, if we get more snow! Caroline was out again late this afternoon and she definitely enjoyed it even more!!!
I agree, I love Sophie's sweater. She's so thin I'm sure it really helps keep her warm!!!
I forgot to write before that I love seeing Claire in her snowsuit! I love that waddle because of all the layers! It's so cute!
Very cute...I am sure it is weird for Claire to be all bundled up! Love the big poofy snowsuit.
Sophie's sweater set is SO SWEET!
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Connor .M
Very cute! I would love to see Sophie and Claire playing someday. That will be cute.
Are you getting a little chubby Clairebear?
Ctodd
Post a Comment