On April 21st, Anna turned 4 months old. She had a 4 month well check and is doing great. She weighed in at 13 lbs 12 oz (55th percentile) and 25.25 inches long (75th percentile). Her head circumference is up to the 50th percentile. Anna is rolling from back to tummy and tummy to back. She reaches for objects and has a strong grip now on her toys. She continues to be the happiest baby I've ever seen. She rarely cries and gives us the cutest baby smiles! She is just such a sweet, content baby. Sometimes I feel like she is neglected because Claire demands so much of my time and energy right now. I know she doesn't get the one-on-one time Claire received at this age, but she definitely seems to be thriving and she sure does get a ton of stimulation from Claire!! Claire is so good with Anna and I have not seen one moment of jealousy or meanness from Claire. I am so thankful for two sweet girls!
I had to add this picture of Anna with her hand in her mouth because this is her favorite thing in the world to do right now! She really loves her hands and recently found her feet! Now she is torn... hands or feet?? Such a hard decision!!
As I mentioned, she is definitely intrigued with her newly found feet!
Look at those ham hocks!
Ohhh... too be so agile!

It is very hard for me to take pictures of Anna when Claire is around because she insists on being in the pictures. I literally was using my leg to hold her back when I was taking Anna's 4 month pictures! I finally let her up on the couch when she started crying. It broke my heart! So here is a picture of Claire with her "Big Sister Claire" t-shirt on! She really is a proud big sister!
This is a pretty typical scene in our house... Claire in Anna's face. I'm sure she was talking loudly in a very high pitched voice. I worry about early hearing loss for Anna. Really...


5 comments:
Both of your girls are so beautiful! I am so addicted to you, Heather, and Jill's blogs! Every morning!!! As of right now I can not blog the girls pictures...but maybe soon! Keep on praying! And keep blogging! OH!! And the Grandma Mcdowell quilts are so special! WOW!
cindiep
Your girls are so adorable! It's so cute that Claire loves her baby sister so much. I agree on the early hearing loss though, I am worried that this baby is going to have hearing loss in utero!!
Love these sweet pictures of Anna! She is getting so big! Each time I see her there is a change!
Claire it too cute with her! She is such a good girl and a great big sis!!! Anna is going to learn so much from her!
Both your girls are cuties. Poor little Claire crying to get in the pictures broke my heart too. I am having quite a bit of sensitivity to the older child right now as I try make sure Landon adjusts to being a big brother without much difficulty.
Anna's pictures are very cute! She is getting big too fast, that makes me sad too.
Darling pictures of Anna in her soft pink dress with her booties on her feet. I still really see Ben in Anna. You are so lucky to have Anna be a good, easy baby with Claire being close in age to Anna. It makes your life a little easier.
The sister bonding is precious. What they are learning from each other!!!
I loved looking at these pictures.
~Barb~
Post a Comment