On Wednesday we went over to see baby Olivia. She was born three weeks ago and is cute as a button! I am so very happy for Deanna, Brian & Landon! Deanna and I have been friends for almost a decade now. We met working together in the NICU and hit it off from the start. We have been through so many life stages together. It has been so much fun to watch our families grow! It's still hard for me to believe that we are both mother's of two children. I love that our kids are friends and I know they always will be! Congratulations Deanna... Olivia is such a sweet gift!
What a funny face! Isn't she adorable?!?!Olivia, Landon, Claire & Anna
Look how gargantuan Anna looks next to little Olivia.

Play time!

Claire loves babies and Olivia was no exception!
Landon looking at his new "ABC" book that Grammy got for him. Big brother's need gifts too!
I just wanted to show this picture of Landon & Claire when Claire was just a week old (Landon was 7 months old). I love that we have a similar picture of Anna & Olivia. I remember Deanna & I talking about how Landon looked so big in comparison to Claire. Look at her bird legs!!




3 comments:
Cute post. I am glad you got some good pictures while you were here. It looks like Olivia cried the whole time. I don't remember her crying so much. I found my camera in the car after everyone left that night. At least it isn't at my sister's house.
I can't believe how HUGE Anna looks compared to Olivia! And Claire is such a big girl...already! You are looking great! Mother hood suites you and Heather well! Be glad you are YOUNG! Hope to see you this weekend!
The picture of Anna and Olivia together is so cute! It's amazing how there is such a difference in size with only a few months between them. Soon they will exactly the same size!
Post a Comment