Monday, August 04, 2008

Swinging Fun!

I'd say that easily, our best investment of the summer, was buying the swing set. We use it almost daily and both girls LOVE to swing. I push the girls in their swings for an hour at a time sometimes. We have definitely put the miles on these swings!! Here are just a few pictures of my girls swinging away!!
My sweet girls!

We actually started putting Anna in the baby swing when she was almost 5 months old. We'd use a blanket to prop her up and she was happy as can be! I still use a blanket to make it a little more comfortable for her!


Wheee... this is so fun!!!



Claire insists on pushing Anna! She does pretty good not to push her too high!


Many times Anna falls asleep in the swing. It is sooooo sweet!!




Claire was VERY interested in Anna sleeping. She'd say "Anna night, night swing?"



She couldn't resist giving Anna a push, even though she was "night, night"!!!



1 comment:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Such cute pictures of the girls having fun! I would agree with you, the swing set was a great investment. Caroline has already missed being on it the last few days since I've been home with both girls now. We have to venture back out soon, of she's not going to be a happy girl!