Yesterday, I turned 31! We celebrated with my family when we had my Dad's party and with Ben's family on Sunday. We all packed up and went to a park after church for a picnic. It was so nice and of course, Claire had a great time playing on the playground!
My very good friend, Deanna, and I are birthday buddies! We both share August 19th as a birthday so Deanna, her husband Brian, and Ben & I went to the Greene last night and had dinner at McCormick & Schmick's. Grammy babysat with Claire & Landon and we took the babies (Anna & Olivia!). Both girls were perfect and we were able to enjoy excellent food & conversation! It was such a nice, leisurely dinner. Just what I was hoping for and needing! It was truly a wonderful birthday! Life is so GOOD!!!
The Birthday Girl with her girls! (Claire is trying to blow out my candles in this picture!)
Claire giving me her gift! Grammy helped her make me a card... it was so sweet!
Aunt Beth, Uncle Brad and Grammy & Papa gave me a gift certificate to a spa. Mmmmm... I cannot wait! THANK YOU!!
Claire & Landon playing at Grammy's house. Grammy reported that they had a great time and were very well behaved (even though it was pretty late by the time we came to pick them up!)
The Birthday Girls with their wonderful husbands!
Deanna & Olivia at dinner! Olivia actually slept a lot of the time!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Michele! Sounds like you had a fun celebration with good friends and family. That makes a birthday special for the "birthday girl/mom". Love the "spa" gift. Oh, how you will enjoy that treat.
~ Grammy Barb
Happy Birthday Michele!
I didn't know your birthday was Aug. 19th. That is Ellie's birthday as well (although she was due on the 31st!). We spent the day at Chuck E. Cheese...try not to be jealous! Glad to see that you had a fun time celebrating.
What a great birthday Michele! So glad you had a wonderful day with family and friends! Love the picture of you, Ben, Deanna, and Brian...a wonderful shot!
Oh, yeah...ENJOY your spa day! I had one a couple of months ago and it was the BEST. Definitely a well-deserved gift for a busy Mommy who is great at what she does...you've earned it:)!!! Relax and take in every minute of it!
Happy Birthday!!!!! Hope this year brings many new and wonderful things!!
Post a Comment