Friday, February 13, 2009

My Valentine Girls!

Grammy bought these matching Valentine dresses for the girls. Claire & Anna wore them to church last Sunday and I was able to get some cute shots of them together before church!! They are definitely our Valentines! Soooooo sweet!
I love how they are looking at each other here...


... and holding hands in this picture!








I just want to squeeze those faces!


Claire loves her "baby sister"!


Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Beautiful dresses...I love RED!! So pretty...the photos are SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Two cute Valentines!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics! I am in love with the first one especially. Have a great Valentine's day!!

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Such cute pictures! Love the red! I can definitely see some of Claire in Anna's pics...I think there is a resemblance as she's getting older!

The Seekins Family said...

What precious pictures! LOVE the RED!! So pretty on them both! Anna looks so grown up! Where has your baby gone?!?! LOVE the one of them looking at each other!