We had a busy Valentine week! It was nice to spend it with many of our family, whom we LOVE more than anything!
A fun trip to the mall play area!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Valentine's Week in Review!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FINDING JOY IN LIFE'S EVERY DAY MOMENTS
6 comments:
I love their Valentine outfits...they look so grown up with their jeans and shirts! That air mattress looked like tons of fun!! Anna is looking so grown up in all her pictures!
I love Claire's expression in the one she is talking to Papa and then the one of Anna and Papa! ADORABLE!
Me too, Jill! Those girls adore their Papa Stephens and I love that these pictures depict their admiration!!
Happy fun times.... your girls are blessed to have been born in your family. ~ Grammy Barb
What a very fun Valentine's! The girls look so CUTE in all of their V-Day outfits...love them! Anna looks so big. She's really growing up and getting that mature look!
Claire looks like a cupcake in that basket!
Post a Comment