Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Big Girl Anna's Birthday!

On Thursday we went over to "Big Girl Anna's" house for her birthday playdate! It was fun to celebrate Anna's third birthday and to be with our friends! Anna's birthday is at the end of January, but due to a lot of sickness, Brittney wasn't able to get everyone together until last week. It didn't matter... we had a great time nonetheless! HAPPY 3rd Birthday, ANNA!!!

The kids played so well together! The mommies all commented on the lack of meltdowns at the party!

Claire wearing her "Big Sister" shirt and Anna with her "Little Sister" shirt! The rhinestones don't show up great in the pic!!

I am so glad I captured this picture of Joshua & Claire playing salon! Joshua is curling Claire's hair while she is blow drying! This vanity was a huge hit with the kids!! I can't wait to put Claire's together (just need to find room for it!!).

The babies... Grant, Benjamin & Olivia. Kinda sad that Anna is no longer in the baby club! She's a big girl now!!

The birthday girl! Anna is really such a sweet, sweet girl! Claire really enjoys playing with her!

Anna found big girl Anna's rocking horse! Go Horsey Go!!
Landon, Noah & Claire enjoying their pizza and lemonade!

Anna liked the pizza & lemonade too!

My smiley girl loved playing with all the big kids!


Snowmen was the theme of the party and Brittney had an adorable snowman craft that the kids really enjoyed eating, I mean doing! It involved lots of marshmallows and candy!

The kids posing with the finished craft... cupcakes with the snowmen! It was too cute! L to R: Noah, Joshua, Landon, Claire & Anna

Anna blowing out her candles!

1 comment:

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

That little Anna (well, I guess she's a big girl since she's 3) is adorable! I love the snowman theme for her winter birthday! What a fun time!

I love the girls 'Sister' shirts...too cute!!!