We have been park rats recently. Any opportunity to go to the park and we GO. Truly! I have been soooooo sick of being stuck in the house the last several months. It has been a much needed break and we love enjoying the beautiful weather! Today we went to a nearby park and had a play date with some of our friends. Deanna & I brought food for a picnic and that was a real treat! My friend Jenny also came with her two youngest boys, Rowan & Beckett. Her daughter Lane is in the first grade and was at school. I took care of Lane 7 years ago in the NICU. She was a 28 weeker and I was her "primary" nurse. Needless to say, during the close to 3 months she was there, I became really good friends with her mommy & daddy! It's so nice that we have kept our friendship all these years!
It was a a fun day at the park!!
It was a a fun day at the park!!
Swinging is sooooo much fun!

1 comment:
Fresh air and a picnic! SO NICE!
Post a Comment