Thursday, September 10, 2009

Buld-A-Bear

I knew I wanted to do something special for Claire when she successfully gave up her paci, but I didn't know exactly what to do. Well, my cousin gave me the GREAT idea to go to Build-A-Bear and have Claire put one of her pacifiers inside the bear as it was being stuffed. PERFECT! I loved the idea and Claire really enjoyed her first Build-A-Bear experience!
The Birthday Girl!

We went with Claire's Nuna and older cousins, Connor, Lauren & Jillian!

Claire holding on to her paci! (the worker was actually very nice even though it looks like she is growling at Claire!!).

Claire putting her paci in the bear and helping to stuff it!

Picking out a "heart" for her paci bear!

It was so cute... they had Claire rub the bear's heart on her heart (love), head (brains), ear (hear), elbow (funny bone), nose (make a wish) before putting it in her bear! She loved that part!

Giving her bear a bath!

We spent a lot of time bathing the bear!

Miss Anna getting in on the action!

Nuna helping Claire put the carrier on so she can carry her bear EVERYWHERE!

Claire with "Cassie" the paci bear! She came up with that name on her own... so funny that it rhymes with paci! We even got a birth certificate for Cassie!

2 comments:

Brent, Lori and Elli said...

Love this story. Elli got her first Build a Bear at three as well. She too loved the heart part. She also picked out her own name. So funny these little girls. Glad the paci is gone:)

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

GOOD FOR CLAIRE!
I just love Build A Bear!