I took Anna to her 2 year well check today with our pediatrician. She is doing great. She's right on track for her age! She is 28 lbs 11 oz (73rd %tile), 37 inches or 3 feet 1 inch (98th %tile), and she's in the 75th for head circumference. Anna has been in the 95th percentile or higher for her length since she was 6 months old. Dr. Denen said that's a pretty good indicator that she's going to be a very tall girl! Mommy is hoping she stays under the 6 foot mark, but even if she's taller than that, I pray she'll use her height to do great things! The verse we picked out for Anna when she was a newborn is Psalm 139:14- I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made, your works are wonderful and I know that full well.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment