Friday, January 01, 2010

Cookies for Santa

Although we don't push the whole Santa thing, we did make cookies for Santa! The girls and I had soooo much fun doing this together! I played Christmas music (The Chipmunks Christmas and The Birthday Party... the same music I listened to with my Mom when we made Christmas cookies & decorated the house!). The kitchen was a disaster area after we were done, but it was definitely worth the mess!
Got the chairs and ready to go!!

A little sampling is a must!!

Helping me add and mix the ingredients!

Such helpers!

Ben's BFF, Phil, was in town for a week over Christmas and we got to see him a lot! He's always fun to have around and Ben has an X BOX partner!

Using the rolling pin is their favorite part!

Cookie cutters are pretty fun, too!

Decorating and sampling! Goes hand-in-hand!

Sprinkles!!!!

Anna showing off her cookie! So proud!

The finished product... Cookies for Santa!

No comments: