Thursday, March 04, 2010

Anna's 1st Haircut

This evening I took the girls to go get haircuts with Miss Whitney. This was Anna's very FIRST haircut! She has a ridiculous amount of hair and it definitely needed to be trimmed! I LOVE her hair so I only let Whitney even it out and put a couple long layers in it. I wasn't quite brave enough to do anything drastic at this point! It turned out really cute and she was a perfect angel. She just sucked on her dum-dum and didn't make a peep! Such a big girl!
A before shot of her pretty, long, thick hair!
She loved the sucker!


The "after" pic! You really can't tell from the picture, but it definitely looks more even and a little shorter! Maybe next time I'll be a more daring!

It was also time for Claire to get a haircut. Whitney took about 5 inches off! WOW!!!

I love Claire's hair in a bob!! She looks so much older!


No comments: