Monday, March 08, 2010

Off to Illinois

Over the weekend, my mom, Claire and I took a trip to Illinois to visit with my older brother, Shawn, SIL, and nieces & nephew. We had such a fun and relaxing time just hanging out at their beautiful home! I hardly even saw Claire while we were there because she was off playing with her "big" cousins the whole time! She had so much fun! Thank you for your hospitality Shawn & Kristen! We love you!!!
They spent a lot of time on the trampoline!

Lauren & Jillian could do a lot of flips!!!

Claire with her big cousins (Connor, Lauren & Jillian).

I took a photo like this of the four of them on the slide over 2 years ago! Boy how they have all grown!!

Shootin' some b-ball!

Jillian made a hop scotch on the drive way and Claire loves hop scotch!!

The kids being very silly and WILD in the evening!

Even Nuna got in on the action!

Claire tackling Connor! The girl cousins love their only boy cousin!!!

Ollie is so cute! We were laughing at how he matches their furniture... he blended right in!!!

On Sunday morning we went to church with them and had the pleasure of hearing Shawn sing! There is honestly no one I'd rather listen to! He can sing!!!!!

This pretty much sums up our visit... just sitting around and chatting! So fun!!!!

No comments: