Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My 33rd Birthday

Well, thirty-three years old... HERE I AM!!! And, I am so glad to be right where I'm at. I wouldn't change a thing! Thank you, Lord, for another year. Let's make it a good one!
I never would've guessed I'd have two little girls on my lap on my 33rd birthday! I'm lovin' it though!

Make a wish!

Love my cute, little helpers!

At my Grandma McDowell's house for our lunch date!

Some of my most favorite girls!

I am so thankful for my Grandma's love and wisdom in my life! She is one of my greatest supporters and prayer warriors!

Swimming at Shawn & Kristen's. (Jillian, Olivia & Claire)

My good friend, Deanna, and I are birthday buddies! No wonder I love her so much!!!
(Kristen, Deanna, Lauren & Landon)
I had a great birthday week!
(Deanna, Cynetta & Benjamin, Me & Anna)

3 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Tracy Staley said...

Happy birthday Michele!!!! Let's get the kids together one day soon.

The Vachas said...

We had a lot of fun too! Thanks for inviting us. Kristin was very kind to open her pool and home up to us. You have a very sweet family Michele.