Saturday, October 23, 2010

Cousins

This post is sort of a hodge-podge of cousin pictures from the last couple weeks. My girls truly enjoy spending with their cousins more than anybody else in the world. They think their big cousins are the coolest people around and that their little cousins are the funnest! I am so thankful that they have their cousins so close by!
On October 1st, Caroline turned FOUR! She had a super fun party at a pottery shop where all the kids painted a piece of pottery!!

Having a blast as they painted!

Claire and I made a special frame for Caroline with stickers that spelled out both girls' names and Claire was able to leave a spoken message for Caroline that she can play over and over!

I think Caroline loved her gift!

Caroline & Catherine came over yesterday and the girls had so much fun playing in the leaves! Oh, the simplicity of life when you're a child! It is so sweet to witness.

A leaf fight!

This is quite possibly my favorite photo of all time! I love the expressions on their faces! PRICELESS!

Cute little cousins!

Today we went to Caroline's last soccer game. Claire has been begging to go and she was Caroline's biggest cheerleader!

Some of the cousins snuggled up watching a movie in Uncle Shawn & Aunt Kristen's bed!

No comments: