On Friday, we had the wedding rehearsal and dinner for Aunt Beth's wedding. The girls have been so excited about being the flower girls in their Aunt's wedding!
My friend, Jeni, made these flower girl shirts for the girls to wear to the rehearsal! So cute!
Going down the aisle... they made me nervous for the real thing. I wasn't so sure how it would go, but they did a great job on the big day!
Aunt Bethie & Papa practicing their big walk down the aisle!
I got teary eyed at the rehearsal. Hard to believe Beth was getting married. She was just an eight year old little girl when I started dating Ben. Time has gone by so quickly!
The pretty Cutting girls!
Aunt Beth gave the girls a bag full of goodies. Jeni made the bag to match the girls' flower girl shirts!
We had a delicious rehearsal dinner at MammaDiSalvo's. Mmmm!
The girls loved the flower girl books Aunt Beth got them! (I put the girls' hair up in foam rollers the night before the wedding!).
Michele, I love this post...the part about being teary at rehearsal...I know what you mean...Justin was just a wee little guy when I started dating Joel as well! And I even got goosebumps at the picture of Beth and her dad walking down the aisle...I think our perspective changes so much after we have kids...we have so much to look forward to even though it's hard to say goodbye to baby phases and little ones...I guess it doesn't matter though...they will always be our babies!!
1 comment:
Michele, I love this post...the part about being teary at rehearsal...I know what you mean...Justin was just a wee little guy when I started dating Joel as well! And I even got goosebumps at the picture of Beth and her dad walking down the aisle...I think our perspective changes so much after we have kids...we have so much to look forward to even though it's hard to say goodbye to baby phases and little ones...I guess it doesn't matter though...they will always be our babies!!
Post a Comment