Monday, November 01, 2010

Windmill Farms

The girls and I went on a fun hayride at Windmill Farms last week with some friends! It was a chilly and windy afternoon, but we had fun despite the cold!

Aunt Heather, Caroline & Catherine were able to join in on the fall fun!

Anna has been asking to go on a hayride for weeks! As you can see from this pic... she was very excited!

These two are too cute! Kind of reminds me of the photo I posted of them playing in the leaves a couple weeks ago!



I think this is hysterical! Watch out, Anna!

Grammy and the girls!

Brittney & Grant

Landon & Claire. Claire was passing out Wikki Sticks to all her friends instead of candy!

Good friends!

2 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

A perfect fall activity! FUN!

Gwen Ernst said...

Hi Michelle,

Your girls are so adorable! I scrolled down a bit and noticed what they dressed up as. My two girls were kitty cats, too, and my Claire had to correct a few people as well. Although, I haven't had a chance to post those pics yet. And my Claire's b-day pics come first. Sometimes, I get so behind in the blogging...

Good to run into you this morning. I always forget that we live pretty close to each other.