Friday, July 29, 2011

Greyhound Playdate

One of my friends and co-workers recently adopted a greyhound! She came over a while back to meet Sophie and learn more about the greyhound breed. After meeting Soph and doing some research, she decided a greyhound would be the perfect match for her and her son! I, of course, was thrilled that she was rescuing a retired racing greyhound... they are the BEST. Hands down!
Sophie and Hermione meeting for the first time!

It was so fun to watch them run, as only a greyhound can do. Such a spectacular sight!

Sophie cooling off in her baby pool after running!

Mikel is a natural with dogs... so sweet!

2 comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Such a beautiful breed! So glad Hermione has a good home!

Seekins Fam said...

Beautiful dogs! I just realized I copy catted your blog background...such a cute one! HAHA!