Friday, July 29, 2011

Pool Time

I am pretty sure the girls enjoyed our pool at the beach house more than the BEACH itself! Ben and I joke that we should just go to a Holiday Inn with a pool from now on! They really do enjoy being in the water. Between our week in the pool on vacation and spending a lot of time at Shawn and Kristen's pool this summer, both girls have learned how to swim! So exciting!
You can see our pool and the ocean in this picture! Ahhh!!

I lost track of how many times the girls jumped in the pool while we were there. It was constant!


The hot tub was so relaxing!

Swimming at night with the lights on is so much fun! We let the girls stay up late a couple nights to experience the excitement!

Both girls jumping in at the same time!

1 comment:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

our favorite vacations ALWAYS include BEACH and POOL! Fun!