Isn't it amazing how beautiful weather and beautiful scenery can truly uplift your soul? I am so thankful for a mild winter and warm spring weather coming VERY early to Southern Ohio. We took advantage of the warm temperatures and took a family hike at Clifton Gorge recently. I forgot how pretty it is there! We had a great time exploring, getting exercise and being together as a family!
Hard to believe that Ben and I have been together almost TWO decades! The best twenty years of my life!
I really cannot believe how big Claire looks. She's almost six, has now lost six teeth (her bottom and top adult teeth are coming in), is 48 inches tall, has learned to read and just had her kindergarten screening! So proud of the little lady she is becoming!
Grammy & Papa!
LOVE my family!
Taking a quick break during our hike! A fun time!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment