My friend, Cynetta, invited us to go to the Columbus Zoo with them at the end of March. It was a pretty Spring day and we had fun looking at all the animals and spending time with sweet friends!
This makes me laugh... Anna and the goat having a stare-off!
My girls, especially Anna, are borderline obsessed with Polar Bears. They've seen the enormous stuffed bear at the Cincinnati Children's Museum several times recently, so they were thrilled to see a living polar bear at the zoo!
Aww, the amazing elephant. My favorite of all animals!
This beautiful tiger made my heart break. He paced non-stop while we were there and apparently, that is all he ever does. I know that there is a need for zoos for breeding purposes, but they make me sad. So unnatural.
Claire, Anna, Noah and Grace (I thought Benjamin was in this pic, too. Apparently, I was wrong.)
Cynetta and I were cracking up at these two. We didn't realize that Claire and Noah were such proficient map readers! Haha!!!
I adore these special times with my girls!
The highlight of our trip was seeing the baby gorilla. Oh my... how CUTE was this little guy?!?! Adorable!


No comments:
Post a Comment