Saturday, July 29, 2006

Big day out on the town

Today we went with Aunt Heather to her 4D ultrasound. It was a lot of fun and we all can't wait to meet the baby. I know we will be good friends.

I would also like to give a shout out to my Aunt Kristen who lent a helping hand when I experienced a catastrophic failure with my diaper in the lobby of the ultrasound shop, my Dad was a bit shell shocked and my Mom was outside. I am really glad the good people at Dupont figured out how to put Teflon on fabric and that modern laundry detergent is so effective at removing stains.

This is my first picture with my cousin. I can already tell she is cute!

Aunt Heather getting some practice.

Mom loves my Moses basket even if I spend very little time alone because someone always wants to hold me.

Here I am with my Grandma.


Tonight my Daddy took me & Sophie on my first big walk, almost a mile.

As you can see I really like my new Baby Bjorn carrier.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the Bjorn is wonderful! She is so so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Claire had a big day out on Saturday for such a little girl! She was very well behaved. Her Mom and Dad can be proud of good behavior, even if she did have a mess out in public. "I'm only a little baby!" Claire thinks.

Can't wait for her little cousin McDowell to arrive so they can become good little friends. Wonder if they will have any similarities in looks or personality?

Gee, Gramdma McDowll made it into the blog. Was Ben home or did she sneak it onto the computer herself? (Just a family joke.)

It was fun to have all the family together in Mason for the picture taking session for baby McDowell. Loved being with all the family and celebrating the birthdays too.

It was great family support for Heather and Scott. They appreciated it so much.

Barb H.

kendall harris said...

Well congratulations Ben with the diaper!! I can't really say that they get any better. I appreciate the shout out to Dupont since I work there. Give me a call if you need and pointers on the diapers. I'm up to the food ones. - Wilson