Thursday, July 20, 2006

Wiggley Worm

Claire got her picture taken on the quilt Great Grandma McDowell made for her, we are going to take monthly shots to measure growth. As you can see she is a real wiggley worm.


3 comments:

The Vachas said...

Michele and Ben, it was great to talk to you tonight. Your blog is looking awesome. Great job getting the friends blogs on there so quickly Ben. Claire is truly beautiful. You are so blessed. I know your life has changed but it wont be long before you can't remember your life without her. I am glad she is a good girl

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! I love the idea of monthly pics on the quilt.

The Fam said...

Hey Michele, I agree the blog is looking great! Especially since she is not even a week old! She is gorgeous! Cherish every minute of her. They grow so fast!