Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Claire Elizabeth Cutting

Claire Elizabeth Cutting was born on July 16, 2006 at 3:40 a.m. weighing 7 lbs. 6 oz. She has lots of medium brown hair and is a perfectly beautiful baby!

Mom & baby are home from the hospital and trying to get some rest.









6 comments:

The Vachas said...

Congratulations!!! Thanks for the pictures. She's beautiful! You two will be fantastic parents. I can't wait to meet her.
-- Brian V

Anonymous said...

This is the most beautiful baby almost perfect. What a blessing.I can't wait to spoil her.

GRANDPA CUTTING!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't she just precious!! Being her Grammy is a thrill - I'll be spoiling her too.

Grammy Sue

The Vachas said...

She is adorable. I can't wait to see her again. Brian kept saying all evening on Sunday "I want to see the new baby." Please give us a call when you feel like having visitors. We would love to come see you all. We will bring you dinner. :)
--Deanna

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! I hope that you are doing wonderful. You look awesome! So beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

The LA Cuttings welcome Claire to the family and concur that GrandPA and GrandMA will spoil her.

Bob & Judy